Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Tired.. but not...

Jet lag is sooo not my thing.

I'm tired and just want to fall asleep but can't - my jaw is terrible - it is stress... I have a little bit...
It is so bad right now though - well I've actually never seen it this bad - I'm a whole tooth off from centre right now and if I want the top and bottom to line up I nearly have to cry to get my jaws to line up... and what is sad is that I know they use to.

I managed to get my laundry done today - so that is great news - cooked a real dinner, and then was sick from it because I'm just not feeling good - but the guys enjoyed it.  I made little mini quiches - which were a hit - plus a shepherds pie that was a little bit sloppy - but good enough... need to find my kitchen groove again - it was nice to be back in the kitchen though - just nice to cook and eat vegetables and not have to worry about what kind of food will be available today... even went grocery shopping - funny how you miss those things... three weeks of no grocery shopping - it was like I had some madness...

Alright - so I'm going to soak in the tub and read the paper... might as well try that out... had tea and that didn't make me sleepy.

1 comment:

M said...

You need to do something about that jaw of yours. That is so not good! Time for a better dentist come to Calgary and see mine he is awesome!