Monday, August 31, 2009

cassiopeia

Tonight I had to go back to work and finish some stuff and on my way home I noticed how beautiful the night sky was. So I decided to go snap some shots...


Cassiopeia


Same photo - just added some lines in case you can't make it out or don't know what cassiopeia looks like...

Cassiopeia is in the northern hemisphere - meaning the majority of my readers can see it any night they want to look up and find it... the constellation is meant to represent a Greek queen - Cassiopeia. Now many people know it as the "W" in the sky. I want to plant a seed with you tonight. I want to suggest that we see it as a "W" because we look for the easy things in life - we look for simple explanations for things in our lives... I want to suggest that we look for more in the skies and in our lives... the next time you look at the sky and see Cassiopeia I want you to take a deep breath and think about all the positive things you bring to the people around you - I want to suggest that from now on we should refer to it as a crown... because we are looking for more and that each of the five points on the crown are five reasons why we are fabulous. We all have great and amazing things to offer others and we deserve to wear crowns and be treated well in our lives (male and female).


Ok - and one more fabulous photo of the moon - Waxing Gibbous - 89% full

Good night my friends, my family - love you!

Ok and one more thing... this month I blogged more than any other month before... I can't believe it - there are more posts then days in August... crazy... thank you for continuing to read...

No comments: