Monday, October 19, 2009

Discipline... arg...

So today on our way home Kyle starts talking about plans for the evening and then he says - oh wait - I can't play tonight, I need to be punished. GREAT! So why... well I get the following story.... so I was playing in the playground with my friends and we were digging a hole to china - another kid came over and started kicking dirt in the hole and we asked him to stop and he wouldn't - so I choked him and karate kicked him.

GREAT!

Now as soon as he said they were digging a hole to China I started to laugh on the inside which left me a bit off to actually talk punishment... now this is a serious offense - if that happened to Kyle I'd be pissed... so now I'm left with what to do - I told him I needed to think about his punishment... he then decided to write out a list to help me out... a 12 point plan on things I could do to punish him. All of them are significantly worse than anything I would have come up with... things like - never eat again, leave me in vancouver and never come home... lord...

So that was how my day ended - well work day - now I'm looking at finishing my pant job tonight - once the guys are sleeping and then probably doing some work as I've got gobs of project work to complete.

No comments: