Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday

First of all when I got rudely awakened this morning I thought it was 6am... here I sit 15 minutes ahead of six am and I've already been up a half hour... Michael called me to his room at what I thought was 6am and then about 10 minutes later (as I'm sleeping in his bed) he starts throwing up. I can't remember the last time he threw up - it was not pretty and it was very very close to being all over me... thank goodness the kid has some kind of aim and didn't upchuck on me... anyway - it was bad enough - I won't try and explain the smell but that smell is definitely trapped in my nose right now and I could just cry about it.

Anyway, we get through the barfing that ends up damn never everywhere - bed, feet, clothes, wall, bathroom.... and then it is like he has transformed - not two minutes before he was crying about as loud as he cries and now he is asking me about his new bed sheets in about as loud a voice as he has - he is all happy to have a new bed... the kid is nearly singing a song about the new bed... I didn't know it was that exciting for him. Now he is sleeping and I'm up - I've washed down the bathroom, and washed my hands multiple times and taken cold fx - nothing like throw up to get the germiphobe up and running...

Heeeeellllllllooooooo weekend!

No comments: