Saturday, October 24, 2009

still Saturday

Well we survived the day... Michael continued to get better, while Kyle started to get worse... his cough is terrible and he was just off all day.. booo... so we had a fairly quiet day. We did manage to get out of the house for a while... went to the Quesnel Library for the library book sale - it was great! We picked up a bunch of new books (new to us) and for a great price. I bought a few supplies for cookie making and then we watched some movies... well one movie - watched Monsters vs Aliens again.

Tonight there was a scrapbooking night in town and I actually packed up all my stuff to go - arrived and found out that it was $25 for a table... which I wasn't expecting - I was only thinking of dropping in for an hour and then heading home. So I went back to the car with all my stuff and came home and decided - what the heck - let's just get going here... so I finished three pages tonight, which is a very big deal because I haven't scrapbooked pages in ages. I've been doing more thank you cards.

And now it is nearly midnight and I need to get some sleep. My brother is here for the next few days - so hopefully I'll have some photos of him with the guys to share - plus the photos of the living room - which I fall more in love with by the day.

Good night my friends and family :) Love ya!

No comments: