Saturday, October 17, 2009

hives - take two..

Today at lunch and dinner Michael started to get hives - it appears to be unrelated to food - I've been told that it might just be that whatever set him off yesterday might need to run its course and so he'll need Benadryl for a few days to recover.

The renovation is moving along - I painted the rest of the fire place today and was very pleased that the color matches up and then we laid the foam underlay - we started the floor - first row is nearly finished and then Andy had a call and since I can't (don't want to) use the saw I'm waiting... what I decided to do was look at other people laying there floor and I'm totally glad I did because I had a different idea of what to do with row two... so thank you all you funny DIY'ers for posting your videos on youtube - that was totally helpful.

What else? I think I'm experiencing too much stress right now as an element of my anxiety crept back in yesterday. I'm not feeling anxiety but it is just one of those muscle twinges that eight months ago would have sent me over the edge and now I'm just mostly annoyed with it... why... why... that's right - I know why - because I'm doing too much and getting stressed out and my body is now saying - hellllllloooooo - STOP! So that is what I'm going to work on this week... probably head in for a reiki session... plus getting the reno done will help - most of the living room is in our kitchen and bedroom and it will be nice to be back in order... can't wait to load pictures!

No comments: