Tuesday, October 13, 2009

you know it

Yes - I had two turkey sandwiches for lunch and yes - I will totally have one for lunch tomorrow... I will make sandwiches and enjoy for as long as I possibly can. I'm also planning on taking my shoes to work tomorrow and going on a walk... managed to get in 4.25 miles tonight...

Binder - have a safe trip back to PG... I also hope that it doesn't snow... people keep telling me it is coming - I keep telling them they are wrong.. and I tell them that they aren't following the right weather network - I have become my own weather network - if enough of us believe we can postpone winter... maybe we can... I also keep wearing skirts to make sure the mother nature sees that I do not agree with this sharp change in the weather... I'm also trying to entice a little bit more fall to come out... I will wear shorter skirts - if thats what it takes... go away winter.. please... give us a little bit of fall... just a little bit... three days was not fall...

and at 2:04pm today I got older... Kyle turned seven today... we took him for dinner - his choice... he picked Mr Mikes and then we got birthday cake - it was pretty cool - he is getting so big and grown up... every day it is something new - my newest joy is that I've introduced the newspaper - he seems pretty keen to look through it and ask questions and I could just about jump for joy ... to talk current events and newspaper stuff is awesome - I always wanted that when I was a kid - I wanted my parents to talk about politics or something... something beyond global news... but very few times did it happen... well see if it lasts - I'll enjoy it while it does... seven...

No comments: