Friday, October 02, 2009

sucker for punishment... i hope not

Well the last renovation in this house caused me a nervous breakdown... so I'm hoping this next reno goes painlessly... we are gutting our living room. We've just put up with how it looks for nearly three years and now it is time... so tonight we are removing the carpet and then repainting the whole room and the fireplace... the previous owners thought it would be cool to paint a single sloppy stencil line in the room - it is butt-ugly - and I can't wait to roll paint over it... oh and we are also replacing the ceiling fan.. I love doing electrical - it is my favorite part of the renovation...

Ok and if you need a laugh today - you should definitely go and visit peopleofwalmart.com - I nearly cried looking at some of the photos.

No comments: