Tuesday, October 06, 2009

a post a post

Busy time of year for me - lots of meetings piling up...
Tonight I got a pleasant surprise from a group I was speaking at - they gave me a big thank you basket and you won't even believe it - a mug that says - I kid you not.... "Queen of Everything".... it was great! I also got piles of hugs and even some cheek kisses... it was great!

Kyle is getting excited about his birthday party. We are having a few of his friends over this weekend to celebrate. Lots of pokemon talk and lots of ideas... we were talking on the way home about who was coming and it didn't sound great... and then Michael says that's ok - if no one comes you can play with me... it was one of those very sweet brotherly moments - I love those guys!

What else? Well I'm on the road in another week and a half for some training and a conference in Terrace. I'm kind of excited about driving out west - I haven't been out that way in quite a few years and always thought that area was one of the best in the province... people rave about the Sea to Sky Highway and the scenery but it doesn't really hold a candle to the drive between Terrace and Prince Rupert - that is a beautiful drive!

And now I share the love with you....

No comments: