Sunday, October 25, 2009

oh dina

It is before 6am again and here I sit - this morning was worse. Michael ate like a regular little kid yesterday - and at dinner he ate a lot - even for him.... at 2:50am he woke up and threw up a little - but he'd remembered that he needed to throw up in the bathroom and pretty much didn't make too big a mess. It sucked, and he wailed, but it was ok. Then he woke up again at 5:20am and this time we weren't as lucky. I don't think he had much of a chance to even sit up... it was awful - and now I am up because I'm struggling to get the smell out of my nose... nasty x 10, plus acid...

And yes, the germiphobe is having a wee-bit of a meltdown - I guess nurses and doctors... and paramedics.. don't get everything they come into contact with and they just wash up after. This morning I feel like I should have been wearing a hazmat suit though... so yes I took cold fx - and yes I washed like there is no tomorrow and I feel like putting my clothes in a pile outside and lighting them on fire... along with all the blankets and towels and everything... aaaahhhhhhhhhh, boohoo...

So now what? Well I'm going to sit here for a while, see if PostSecret has their new batch of secrets up for Sunday, try to not think about the smell (HELP) and possibly fall back asleep... maybe.

1 comment:

AmyQ said...

GAH. Kids barfing is one of the worst parts of parenting....no one else is going to clean it up and it is all mom. lucky us. hope everyone feels better soon.