Monday, October 19, 2009

the reno

Tonight I spent time painting and sadly I can see that I think I'm going to need one more coat on the window frame to get it right... maybe it will look better in the morning - but right now I'm thinking - one more flamin' coat... but that's ok - it is with love that I paint and enjoy the fact that my living room will finally belong to me and I will no longer have to look at a blue strip of stenciling that was done in a half-assed way in the first place and made me wonder what those people were thinking - did someone really think that looked good...

So it looks like the photos will be a few more days away... the floor needs about four more rows to completion... we did manage to load the tv back in and with any luck the couches will be tomorrow night... with any luck :)

On another note...
I've started a campaign on facebook and in the mail to help someone with their dream. I do not know this person - I've only met him once. I shook his hand, said hello and listened to him speak for an hour. After that hour I decided I wanted to be part of someone's dream and I honestly believe it is possible. I'm looking for people to help - which means being apart of the facebook page and if you really want - it means sending in a postcard.. see here for more details...

No comments: