Thursday, March 25, 2010

chocolates for sale

Well it is fundraising time and Kyle's school is selling chocolate almonds, chocolate mints and chocolate caramels... we have a box in my office that is slowly being bought up and then we plan to go out and about this weekend to sell some more... Kyle is pretty keen to go and sell them to our neighbours - of course we won't be doing that since some of our neighbours are selling drugs and pimping others out - lovely! It seems that with spring we also got to have our moronic drug dealers. There was a special meeting at the college tonight about the drug problems in our community, but I didn't get a sitter and will likely get the full bill of what happened tomorrow from others. Solution: I think we should start putting up signs in the neighbourhood that just say things like 'i heart people who honk late at night and early in the morning to get their drugs from our neighbours - yes we know, but the cops don't care', and 'legalize drugs so my property value can go up' and (pointed at their house) 'hey, a-hole, we see what you are doing, we aren't as stupid as you are' and '50 cars visiting daily + lack of police doing a gd'n thing = drug house going full tilt'

So if you happen to want to buy chocolates from Kyle and need them shipped to you let me know and we can work something out :)

And so good night - I need to workout tonight - or try to - something is wrong with the joint that attaches my big toe to my foot and it freakin' hurts... someone told me that it might be a bunion - to which I said 'bless you' cause what the hell is that... and then my brain went... 'april, 'member grandma use to get those, remember her feet' and then I wanted to cry. So then my foot hurt and I was crying (on the inside). Whine, whine, whine.

Alright - hugs, smooches and extra love to you... and you... and you!

No comments: