Tuesday, March 23, 2010

f-bomb

Alright - so a little bit of politics - I don't know if anyone is watching this stuff or not but what I found funny in the press right now is Biden. He is the vice president of the USA and yesterday in front of an open mic he told Obama - this is a big f*#$ing deal... as they were announcing the health law... what's funny is that Biden has done this a few times - he once asked a man in a wheelchair to stand up and then talked about the Prime Minister of Ireland's dead mom - rest her soul - only to say - wait a sec, I don't even know what I'm talking about and asks the PM if his mom was alive - which she was not and then he made a joke out of it... Biden reminds me of Bush... blasting off his mouth and saying things that are nonsensical... I'm hoping for Biden-isms - just like Bush's strategery - that was my favourite one.. still is...

No comments: