Saturday, March 06, 2010

return

The night talker came back last night.. and coincidentally my husband had two great episodes where he tried to scare the crap out of me again... I got woken up twice to two different issues - first time was to ask me what was up in the corner of the room - and then he woke up and asked me about a race... I'm so use to this madness that now I just tell him to go back to sleep and stop talking to me... with Michael he just blurted out that the voice was back last night but today he added... this time he added that he thinks it might be his bakugan... now this makes a little more sense as the bakugan characters talk to their masters - and some of them only talk to their masters and they talk quietly... so that helped take some of the fear out of all of this... but we will see how this goes...

Happy Saturday - I'm gonna go for a run.

No comments: