Saturday, March 20, 2010

weekend

Well congratulations, everyone, for getting through another week. This has been a weird week - with trying to be away but not really getting away.. and then coming back for two short days where I can't seem to get everything I want finished... but I'm getting there...

I'm coming down with another cold, this one feels different than the last one. I have those weird scratchy feeling in my throat - and my ears have been bugging me on and off again...

I don't really have anything dramatic or fun to share tonight... I'm tired and heading to bed...

What I really wanted to get on her to say was more of a wish out to you... that you have a safe and happy weekend and that my hugs and smooches are also available for your pleasure - take as many as you need - the supply will never run out. With any luck I'll take some great photos this weekend and have lots more to share and not be boring and pathetic like this post :)

No comments: