Sunday, March 21, 2010

oh good times

So today included tree climbing (wicked - completely my favourite job), muffin baking (rhubarb, pear - don't laugh they actually taste good and are good for you... amazing... whole grains, no fat...), and then freakin' Jenny McCarthy. That's right - my family got me Jenny McCarthy's Wii program for Christmas. I know... it's the end of March but I just haven't tried it. I've been using the Wii Fit and the running/joggin/etc so I didn't think I needed it, but I'm on a bit of a kick right now and I'm trying all kinds of things out.

Jenny's program is crazy - it is definitely worth it - get use to her telling you that you are doing it wrong (it can't just be me... lol) - it is terrible to see yourself on screen - well - it is for me... plus I wasn't wearing the right clothes so between seeing too much skin, to too much gonch because my pants kept falling down... well it was laughs for all... but it was a good workout and I'll do it again.

Anyhow - I'm going to keep it short tonight - I'm tired and have a busy day tomorrow.
Best wishes for the week ahead. Maybe I'll photograph the silliness that is me working out with Ms McCarthy... minus the gonch shots... ha... two hugs plus a smooch :)

No comments: