Thursday, March 11, 2010

tomorrow...

First, my jaw is brutal right now.. I couldn't even put a spoon in my mouth this morning... it sucks - it is painful - boohoo...

Tonight I had to put some extra hours in at the office because I'm heading out of town for a few days - and I'm actually taking a break... well as much of a break as I can... yes, I'm taking my blackberry -but it is more for emergencies as we've actually had two in the last few days...

Kid front... well Kyle is mad and has had two crying outbursts about us going away tomorrow... there is an assembly tomorrow and they are doing some kind of draw for a gift prize for a fundraiser the school has been doing for Haiti - so he is mad that he won't get to be there - so mad that tonight he hid behind a door and cried... pretty uncharacteristic of him... hopefully it isn't a sign of him getting sick with something. He did turn things around later in the evening.. plus we went to our fav restaurant (Granville's West) and he had poutine and we gabbed about the trip - he also read me the newspaper and I LOVE THAT... anyone who will read me the newspaper is in my good books! Michael is as awesome as ever - still loving Michael Jackson...

*The sound of door closing, as Kyle exits the car and runs off to the playground*

"Mom..."

Yes - what dear...

"It's time for Michael Jackson."

Who?

"Moooommmmm, Michael Jackson... you know."

Oh....ok....

*I turn it on...*

"Mom, can you turn it up?"

-----------

Now, with any luck, I'll have photos loaded tomorrow night and lots more over the next few days :)
Hugs and smooches my loves!

No comments: