Friday, March 05, 2010

good grief...

This morning I decided to go outside the box and wear a dress. That's right, ladies and gentleman, I put on this cute little dress. Felt like summer - plus 12 today in Q-town - so why not. So I get the guys ready for school, everything is great - I'm feeling good, looking pretty good - ready for the day... and then I get to Kyle's school and someone sees us getting out of the car... now I've barely had a chance to get out of the car and I'm just starting to adjust because of course this dress has crept up a bit... when I get this person pointing at me - motioning to pull my dress down - now - my ass wasn't hanging out - nor was my gonch - but this was enough to make me go home and change.... so yes, lesson learned, buy static guard and apply it to clingy dresses....

Maybe I'll try again with the dress next week...


Signs of spring in the Cariboo....

No comments: