Tuesday, December 15, 2009

and some photos...


Sushi - yum!



I judged a naughty gingerbread man competition :) - this was the winning entry. Big "O" Wedding Night (Yes... that's another gingerbread under the dress and in this scene it happens to be a female friend under the dress...)



A simple Christmas wish that did the trick for me. Smiles are extra important.



I'm one of those weird people that like the accordion - I mean I probably won't listen to hours of it - but I enjoy it... this is a shot from my last trip to Vancouver - these two olders guys seemed to be really into what they were doing. I wanted to go up and kiss them... watch out old men with accordions...



You should be able to make out a sun circle in the right hand side of this photo.



Today was a busy day. More tests, a site visit, coffee (mmmmmmmm - hooray), Christmas board party... I'm tired, but not tired... I didn't really get a great sleep last night. Tomorrow night is another event - a meet & greet event - same on Thursday night... Friday is a staff lunch... crazy week.

Favorite new product: Twisted peppermint - this product smells great! I love it! It is a 3-1 body wash, bubble bath and shampoo - now ordinarily I would have been worried about something that can be used as bubble bath and as shampoo - I thought it might be too bubbly... but it was great... and it made my head feel tingly... best product! BEST! Where is it - Bath and Body Works - right now it is $10 per bottle - and it is buy two get one free! WICKED!


Great IKEA ad... for those celebrating christmas IKEA is selling christmas trees for $20, if you do not celebrate christmas IKEA has great 5ft tree scented air fresheners for only $20... - love it! I want a 5 foot air freshener....

2 comments:

M said...

I really like your new lay out, looks lovely! I miss you! I wish I could come home. Still have yet to send stuff home for christmas and am hoping to get it out this weekend! Can I send myself do you think they would notice?

the author said...

send yourself - i love you!
I wish we could have everyone here this christmas :)

thanks for the layout comment - i like it too!