Sunday, December 27, 2009

i must be sick

Today I spoke my mind. It was wild.

First stop... I took the guys with me to Wal-Mart to return some duplicate gifts. We waited patiently and went in at the right time, had we been 2 minutes later we would have waited a long long time. As it was, stuff wouldn't scan but they took care of it for us. The problem was that the longer I waited, the more I felt blah... over heating, tired, worn out... but I had one more mission to under take. I had a question I wanted answered about my cell phone.

So someone is helping me, but is new and doesn't know the answer. She gets another person who immediately beaks off. I was advised that even though I'm listed on the account, I'm not the primary person for the account and can't do anything. Now if she'd said this with a smile I would have probably just said fine. Sadly, she was a total bitch about it. I actually couldn't believe it. I mean I wasn't robbing them, and I wasn't being rude. If I was being a jerk then fair enough - be a jerk right back... but I wasn't - I'm standing there sick and tired. So after she beaks off at me I just simply say - well you don't have to be snotty about it - and I turn and leave, actually saying the first thing that came into my head... usually I think of something after and then twist all day about it - thinking - gees I totally should have said X... I walked out of the store thinking she was going to chase me down and shout at me and/or curse at me but that was it... she didn't...

Now we are safely home, had some lunch and just hanging... Michael wanted to watch a movie, so we will tackle that next...

No comments: