Tuesday, December 29, 2009

birthday

First, thank you, Jen, for the birthday wishes. Thank you also to Paula for sending me the fabulous calendar! I love you guys!

Tonight I've gotten good and partially drunk! Hooray. And... I watched dirty dancing - so things couldn't be better.
Why am I extra pleased? I'm extra pleased because my 32nd year has come to an end. It was one of my toughest yet, and there were points throughout the year that challenged me in ways that I never imagined... but I survived... and here I am at the start of my 33rd year. Here's is to a fantastic year ahead, full of excellent things - love, laughter, happiness, and good wine!

Cheers my friends! Cheers all around!

MY LOVE TO YOU!

2 comments:

The Jaded Bee said...

Yay! I'm glad your day was a good one! (Drunk and Dirty Dancing, means it was good, right?) Much love back.

I'm also looking forward to the end of this year. It sucked. There were good things, hard not to be with children, but yeah, it sucked. Yay to the next!

the author said...

Thanks Jen... and if anyone needs a laugh - they can visit my sisters site for her birthday wishes to me... http://happythoughts-m.blogspot.com... lol - that is a heck of a birthday gift... apparently the present is hiding behind the candle... :)

oh and my word verification today was phickeni - i just thought that was funny - some kind of cross between fun, chicken and pasta...