Friday, December 25, 2009

dec 25

Well after two visits on Christmas eve and some serious clean up we appear to be ready for christmas day. The guys were pretty excited. I said I saw Santa when we were driving tonight - it was a blow up christmas light one - and Michael nearly jumped out of his seat... WHERE, WHERE, WHERE....

Kyle is questioning all of the Santa stuff, seems to believe in Santa, but not... I don't know. The song that comes to my head is the Age of not believing.. I believe that's from bedknobs and broomsticks... I've always struggled with the santa stuff...

What else? Not much tonight. I had a big to do list today, and didn't really get anything accomplished. Oh well. We had fun today - I took the guys to the alvin and chipmunk movie - the second one - the guys really enjoyed it... I mean really really... it was ok - I didn't really pay close attention. This was my first trip to the theatre in ages and I've never taken the guys alone.

Turkey will be celebrated at my house tomorrow night, along with some yams, potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce... mmmmm cranberry sauce - LOVE IT! I hope everyone has a great day - free of stress - full of love - and I hope that love fills you up and it stays with you every day...

No comments: