Tuesday, December 22, 2009

wrapping, tomatoes, blahs

I let the boys help wrap presents tonight - I was thinking I wouldn't because then the cat will be out of the bag when it comes to opening the gifts - Michael likes to share what is inside before it is opened.. but what the heck - Christmas isn't supposed to be about gifts - it is supposed to be about loving our family and friends.... so they helped and it was fun... they had a great time.

I accidentally left a container of grape tomatoes in the car over night - well it is minus a billion here and they froze - well tonight I found them and then promptly dropped them all over the place. Now why is this anything to be interested in - well my musical side got a little excited about this because they made the nicest sound when they fell - so when I went back out to pick them up - I tossed them a little bit just to hear the sound again. Alright - so I'm queen of the lame... that shouldn't be news to any of my readers.

Blah... well that's just how it is... I'm taking vitamin D again to help things out because that has helped me in the past - and since the sun sets at about 3:30 and it is just getting up when I roll into work at 9 - the days are just TOO short... and I'm hoping vitamin D will do the trick. What would I like to do tonight - I would like to have a pineapple blizzard and some chocolate - can I have either - hell no - why... cause I'm still pretty much dairy free.... but I would totally love to binge (might be part of the short day stuff too.... ) but even that isn't possible because eating too much makes my side hurt.. ARG! So here I am - bitchin' and whining... yes, I'm sure that is just what you wanted pre-Christmas... alright - before I get worse I'll go
I love you - my friends, my family - I hope your day is better than mine and that tomorrow will be filled with smiles for us all.

No comments: