Sunday, December 06, 2009

guts

I'm on hold.
I'm starting to loathe westjet.

What now?

Well I started feeling sick at about 2am - now I'm really sick. How can I type.... I don't know - how can I sit on hold for 28 minutes waiting to make a change to my flights. There is only one other option for flights right now and I need to see if that can work between throwing up. My guts just ache and I hate throwing up. I want to blame food poisoning, but I gotta say that Kyle was also throwing up tonight and I was going to write about that horrifyingly disgusting experience (maybe you don't want to know - you'll be scarred to) and now I'm sitting here trying to adjust flights with a bucket in my lap praying for a break in the throw up.

What's that... 29 minutes and I'm getting service.

Now it is the battle of not throwing up while getting stuff dealt with... fudge.

So not only am I not getting a flight, I wouldn't have gone anywhere. They told me the weather is so bad that they aren't flying to where I'm going.

And back on hold... flamin' crap - people I need to throw up! 41 minutes - I got a five minute break from the crappy music - and WestJet - PLEASE just put the radio on - if I have to stay on hold for the length of time I have to stay on hold you should at least AT LEAST have good music. This could be my cranky, throw up side talking - but WTF! FFS!

Pain... maybe this is the last hurrah of my gallbladder cause now that hurts - stupid freakin' westjet - please just let me get off the phone... going on 50 minutes.... please

58 minutes....

62 minutes....

66 minutes....

71 minutes... and finished - now to continue throwing up

No comments: