Wednesday, August 19, 2009

aaaahhhhhhhh

Hooray - good and vented... aaahhhhhh

I went as hard as I could on a 9 km ride.. managed to finish in about 40 minutes... it was great because I only had time to think about riding and not crashing - which I damn near did about 10 minutes into the ride... much better... much much better...

What was that... queen of the negative... ok - one complaint... what the hell happened to summer... the sun was setting and it was getting dark out as I rolled back down the drive way... I mean - seriously... it was exactly 9pm when I walked into the house and it was dark - too dark for cycling in... I need to fall back in love with walking indoors - or finding some other sport to do in the house... hey - binder - how is the wii fit... are you still using yours... is it worth it?

Now if I only had someone to have a red neck margarita with I'd be set...

No comments: