Friday, August 07, 2009

t-minus 12 hours

Well in 12 hours time I should be in mile 2 of my race... lord... today I got a great tour of Dawson Creek and did a bunch of new stuff... first I'm in Dawson Creek for the first time and it is a beautiful place, second I went on a golf cart - I actually stood on the bumper while being shuttled into the Dawson Creek Fall Fair - it was awesome - I was such a rock star :) ... ok and then I watched a chuck wagon race for the first time and it was crazy...



Here I am at the Dawson Creek museum/art gallery - and man was it nice... and free.... anyone coming through here should definitely stop there... DEFINITELY!

Alright - so I'm supposed to be sleeping, but can't - but I'm going to lay down and try to get some shut eye... we leave at 5am for Tumbler Ridge... I'll have photos to share tomorrow night... and I'll be celebrating the completion of my first half marathon!

No comments: