Monday, August 17, 2009

that kind of day

So what good is this internet thing if you can't have a little fun...


Can you spot me in the photo... that's right - three asses... and no this is not some tricked out photoshop-ed picture - them's are giant horses... they were like dinosaurs - it was awesome.. so I made my fabulous aunt take a photo of me with my friends :) Now looking at the photo again someone might think that I'm extra short.. in fact I am 5'8 (ish) so the asses behind me are easily at the 6 foot level... really... ok - so maybe this is only a big deal to me...


So then this weekend I was playing around in the garden with dad and he gives me this giant cabbage - bigger than my head size and he starts peeling all the outer leaves off and says, in an off hand way, gees these look like elephant ears... so then I made him take a photo of me because I'm "special"

2 comments:

M said...

The best kind of Special with a BIG S!

Love you :)

the author said...

ha - thanks Mel!

Don't forget that some of the "special" blood flows in your veins... love ya!