Tuesday, August 18, 2009

since I can't leave that ass photo up for long


A beautiful little flower that has taken months to get to this stage... I was looking for something short - low to the ground.. which is how this little beauty was labelled... it, in fact, is more than a foot tall... I mean -gardening people - get your shit together.. please - us stupid people who don't garden need your guidance... it was probably a trick the gardening centre played on me "Yeah, I'm looking for something short and beautiful... can you hook me up with something like that?"..Hey Bob let me take care of this one... "oh sure we can help you with that..." I detect a slight sneaker but think it is probably just a personality flaw and nothing about our conversation.. "Thanks for your help... ".... and months later I add asshole to my last sentence... I guess I should be thankful that he didn't give me a beanstalk... but really could that be that bad.. I could climb up to the clouds, see a giant, bounce on jello - seriously - how could that be bad...


The very cute boys... enjoying the summer... getting bigger all the time :)


Cute and cuter... I leave it up to you on how the dice falls on that... Kyle is starting to learn how to use my camera - and I couldn't be happier about that...

No comments: