Wednesday, August 19, 2009

creepy sleep walker

And in walks our scary sleep walker... he appears to be completely awake and yet he is completely gone and in some other dimension. In tonight's episode our little sleep walker has decided to make three guest appearances in the living room to scare the crap out of me and make me want to lock my own bedroom door so he doesn't loom over me in the night - zombie style.

This evening he attempted to describe something and upon a request for him to repeat it he did several times, but I could not make heads or tails of it. On his next visit he told me that his brother was punching him (he is sound asleep), but was trying to run walk... gotta see it to understand it - it is crazy... and extra creepy.

Why does this bother me... because a little piece of me fears that I'm doing this same crazy shit at night, but no one is around to see it - I could totally be walking around outside at night, talking to trees, howling at the moon... I thought about taping myself because I know I was sleep walking for a while as I started waking up in different parts of the house and having no idea how I got there... but I was terrified to see myself like that... of course that was during significantly stressful times - when I sleep walk - right now is just code blue for stress - nowhere near code red...

No comments: