Wednesday, August 19, 2009

pardon

Tonight we went out to dinner. I've been pretty high on myself all day because I wore some new shoes... think first day of school and people keep asking where did I get them from - plus they were high and must have made me 5'9 - so I'm rocking it out and I've got my theme song going (I gotta a feeling - that tonight's gonna be a good night... that tonight's going to be a good good night... it's even my ringtone now.. sad, but true) And then we are at dinner and I guess I gained 20 years because the waitress says "ma'am" to me.. what... what was that... the combination of swear words rolled through my ears... they were on the tip of my lips... (lips not tongue.. it was that close to coming out) oh right - I'm with the kids and really most of that stuff usually just stays in my head and causes me to have twitchy body parts... and then it happens again and that's right friends... she says it again when I'm paying.... people I don't know what I am - but I am not a ma'am NOT NOT NOT! Today was hot and sexy day, not frickin' ma'am day! FREEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKIN' HELL!

Ahhhhh, now I am good and vented... off to work out to blow off a little more steam.

No comments: