Monday, August 10, 2009

rested

I went back to work today... only 325 emails - woo hoo... and then we had interviews and work, and more work... but hey.. that's how the bills are paid :) And now that that is out of the way I'm back here to share a few more photos from my trip to Dawson Creek... um... I've loaded one below that isn't for the squeamish... yes - it's a photo of my nasty blister... I'll make it the last one so you don't have to look at it... but I know you are going to look at it now anyway... (insert evil laugh...)


Here I am hoofing it at the summit... awesome views... not that I really took it all in... we had time to make up at this point... I believe it was right around this point that my aunt noted that we were about 20 minutes off of where we should be... and then we rocked it out down the other side... I get a rush just thinking about it - woo hoo... I even shouted hell ya (gretchin wilson style) a couple of times because I was so completely in it...


This is Bijoux Falls (Provincial Park) in the Pine Pass... lots of outhouses for those needing a break and of course these beautiful falls...


Beautiful Chetwynd BC... they have amazing chainsaw carvings all through town - I did a mini tour and got some great photos of about a dozen of the carvings.. they even have star wars ones... there is something for everyone


Two bucks... this is what should be on the toonie... (oh, I know... that was terrible... but come on.. did it put a smile on your face...)


Yep - here's my nasty blister - this was taken immediately after the 3km falls hike... tonight it is bright red, but healing...

No comments: