Sunday, August 30, 2009

ah

So I just had one of those terrible nightmares... and it made me wake right up and got me out of bed... it was both scary and shocking.... I think everyone in my family (immediate and distant) was in it and it kept including a set of stairs that I was having a hard time in my dreams descending... I must have gone down them three or four times in the dream - they were open and there was a big hole to the right of the stairs and if you took a bad step you could fall... I was being told to get going and just hold someone's hand to go down the stairs when someone fell to the bottom... suddenly I could sprint down the stairs only to get to the bottom and the person that fell had jumped up and was yelling at me... it was crazy... but I'm feeling like I can get back to sleep, but I also still see the dream in my head when I close my eyes... blah... stupid nightmares... alright - trying to go back to sleep....

No comments: