Wednesday, September 21, 2011

wednesday

Today was a long day.

And so - rather than vent and whine and complain I'm going to share a short recipe.


First - take out blender - very good - I'm proud of you for getting that far - 
mine is permanently on the counter
Then pour in one cup of your favourite white liquid - milk, soy, almond milk - this is soy
One pear - cut up a little and skinned (cored - of course - unless you like all that stuff in your drink)
Some protein powder - vanilla flavour (I say some because every pack of that stuff is totally different)
1 tsp-tbsp cinnamon
3-4 ice cubes 
Then blend the crap out of it - 30-60 seconds


Pour into glass of choice


Voila - c'est fini! 


I have extra pears right now, so that's why they are hitting the mix... Michael loves pears so I bought a box, but he hasn't gotten into them as much as I thought he would.

It is pouring here tonight - supposed to rain for a few days - love listening to it rain.

good night my loves - good night and sweet dreams

No comments: