Friday, September 30, 2011

friday

Today was a long day.  The course material was not great - one low point included the prof introducing a you tube clip - this lengthy opening was followed by loading time and then... get this - the clip was him... seriously - he couldn't just talk to us... he was there... sheesh!  Maybe I should start paying half of my course fees up front and then say I'll pay the other half if I actually get to learn something - or maybe tip the teachers that actually engage the class... I don't know... long day

Tonight we checked a Louisiana restaurant - it wasn't great - we were all pretty disappointed and on top of that we all had to wear our coats because they wouldn't shut the door we were sitting near... so we all froze and weren't happy... and then I left and came back to the bed and breakfast.  Tomorrow is going to be another long day and I'm pretty tired tonight - so I'm going to close with some photos and send you my love and kisses. good night.

This is the view from the patio I had lunch on - I had this amazing soup - it was great.  All while working on a file for work.  Hooray for technology!

A beautiful bloom on the deck of the patio.

Leaves on the deck of the patio.

And the clock tower from Downtown Peterborough.  I managed to check out a couple of shops at lunch today, but spent most of my time at the patio - taking in the sights of Peterborough and enjoying that yummy soup.  

Good night my loves.  Many more photos tomorrow... many many!

No comments: