Friday, December 23, 2011

10 from Tuesday on Friday...

This again comes from Roots and Rings


1. What is your favorite online-only store?
Definitely Etsy... while I get that this isn't technically "a" store - it is millions of stores... I just think it is the one I've used the most that I can't just go and visit downtown.
2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?
Um... yes - mostly... glad I did it early this year not that I had much to wrap, but it just 
3. What is the temperature in your city today?
Minus 2
4. What time do you eat dinner?
Is evening too vague? If the kids are home it is usually 6pm ish - if they aren't home... well it is whenever I feel like it...
5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions?
Absolutely not 
6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?
I have a pair of boots that I've had since high school - so they would be nearly 20 years old - and they are still good.
7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?
Yes - for sure - it just makes life easier - I have quite a few from vancouver and lots from Quesnel
8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?
I don't have any favourites or least favourites - I like writing
9. Do you know any good riddles?
Nope - I'm kind of slow - S-L-O-W
10. How do you feel about snow?
Um - I love it and everyone who reads here must know that from the wicked igloo, turned wicked snow fort :)

No comments: