Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Tuesday 10

And since I'm nowhere near sleep... here is my Tuesday Ten - questions offered up by Roots & Rings


1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
I have no items on my wish list - I have everything 
The kids on the other hand seem to want everything.. sigh :)
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
That is tough - I have many - my top three are 'Baby It's Cold Outside' from Elf, 'All I want for Christmas is you' - specifically the version from Love Actually, and Carol of the Bells (any version - just plain love it) oh wait and then God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Barenaked Ladies with Sarah MacLachlan 
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
Ok - I answered that above like a keener
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
Nope (this question kind of sucked... instead I will take the opportunity to complain again that I have yet to receive a response to joining pinterest... I love that site... love it - thank you, Carmen! )
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
I'm reading David Suzuki's latest book, and I'd like to read the Tar Sands and Jack Layton's book
6. Do you hunt deer?
Well I used to - haven't in ages - unless this is a question about a PS3 or Wii game and then my answer is no.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
I didn't really christmas shop this year - there will be a few gifts... not much this year - Christmas is not about gifts and should be about our family and friends.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
Well some shops in Quesnel celebrated Black Friday but I didn't participate - it was moonlight madness in Downtown Quesnel and did pick up one special thing... ok - so I shopped.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
Hmm... no answer... our new tradition... hmmm... I'll think about that - my personal tradition is sneaking creme de menthe into drinks on Christmas day - this is to cope though and not so much about the holiday... 
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
Honestly... I read two consistently and then browse many others 

Ok - maybe I'll try and sleep

Good grief - why did I just look at the side bar - seriously - it's minus 12 in Quesnel - blah - brrrrr.

No comments: