Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 on Tuesday

I'm on my lunch break and decided to blog... I cleaned my office today and have grants that I'm working on... plus reporting...   this again comes from Roots and Rings


1. How do you eat your eggs?
I like eggs poached over easy... my Dad makes them best and my roommate from college-  but I'll pretty much eat eggs anyway... omelettes are great too... especially well made omelettes :)  ok - wait - I don't really like hard cooked poached eggs... I'll eat hard cooked eggs but for some reason those babies poached just doesn't work for me 
2. Do you volunteer?
A little - not as much as I should though - and sometimes I feel like I volunteer for my work since they don't pay me for the time I put in... lol 
3. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
Um... sorry - I don't care about brand for jeans... 
4. What was your child’s first word? Or what was your first word?
The kids first words were hi and hot and I actually don't know what mine was - probably was politics
5. Can you french braid?
Yes and use to do it all the time
6. Do you prefer wide rule, college rule, or blank paper?
Blank paper is fine - college rule also works... 
7. Is there a specific treat do you always make during the holidays?
Yes - booby cookies, caramel popcorn and sugar cookies - this year I'm adding chewbacca peanut butter cookies
8. Do you have a KitchenAid mixer? Do you want one?
Nope - they cost WAY too much and I'm happy with my little mixer and using my muscles :)
9. What kind of computer do you use?
Mac - and I've converted my entire office... 
10. Favorite Christmas movie?
Wasn't this a question last week... Christmas Vacation - for sure... and I really like Elf - plus Michael loves the Grinch (Jim Carrey)

No comments: