Sunday, December 04, 2011

and because I'm feeling terrible and can't sleep

I know.. this is supposed to be a Tuesday thing but I'm sick and don't want to lie down to feel worse... so... here's ten on Sunday... :)


1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
Perfect eyes - however, when I was a kid I wanted glasses, wanted them so bad that I faked exams to fail just to get glasses... and I still don't know why I wanted glasses... 
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Probably tea... 
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
Yes - I have watched Judge Judy - it is lame - lame.
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
Fake nails suck - I completely appreciate the fact that some people need to wear them so they have nails at all because they chew them off otherwise... but getting fake nails for Paula's wedding was awful - they looked pretty - yes - they held up pretty well... - they failed to tell me that a chemical reaction was going to occur on my hand and that it was gonna HURT - so - sorry - but fake nails are just not me.
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
This is a tough question.  I don't watch a lot of sports on tv - but if it is tv - well it is definitely hockey - if it is watching it on the sidelines or in a stadium - well you can pretty much name the sport and I'm interested - never thought I'd like baseball and once you are sitting, eating a hotdog and seeing the green and wow - it was awesome.
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
Sadly - I wouldn't invent ice cream... but for a funny name... well - how about 'lick it good' and I guess the flavour would be peanut butter banana... ;)
7. Do you have any scars?
Yes - numerous - emotional and physical 
8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
No pets
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
Greatest American Hero - believe it or not - I'm walking on air...
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
I really liked this spinning thing that you held both your hands on a bar and then ran in a circle and launched yourself over top of other people in the circle - there would be three people in the circle - I liked this until one day I lost my grip and bit it and then was the cushion for a rather large student - people came running to see if I'd died - I got up and walked away while the other girl (who landed on me) broke her tailbone 

No comments: